Projects activities FOR BLACK COMMUNITIES
1. Discussion panel for youths without fathers, broken homes, and homelessness (finding resources and guest speakers to educate them to not be influenced of their environment.
(Monday 10am-12pm) & 2pm-4pm
2. Cultural dinner (different black cultures come together experience each other’s culture in order to show and receive more acceptance, lessen cultural feuds, cultural tension.
3. Field day- where youths around the black community engage in sport likes activities and are able to network with rehabilitated youth who struggled with crime and violence
4. Resume seminar- where we will have volunteers come and help Black Canadians, new immigrants Haitians, Africans, Caribbeans, prepare resumes and and host mock interviews for employment purposes
Wednesday and Thursday 9am-2pm
5. Fundraiser- to gather enough funds to open a lounge where youths from broken homes, abandoned families, and homeless backgrounds can come and find refuge- this lounge will hold a small gym, small cafeteria, small sleeping area, library, and tutoring.
Summer 2nd Saturday of June and December 22nd
What is the Vision
Our vision is to give the children of World an opportunity to thrive. We do not want them to just merely survive but flourish in all aspects of life. We want to provide them with skills that will benefit them even into adulthood. Many children in Haiti have no access to clothes, food or shelter. They have no access to education and have no life skills. They have absolutely no way to survive. The Philippe Jean Louis Foundation has a vision to establish compassionate movement centers around the country where children that live below poverty degrees may find a home and a chance at life. We hope to have volunteers that work there to teach, nature and protect the children from the dangers they face daily. Our vision is to give hope and a chance of a future as many lives as we can.
Compassionate Movement Centers
WHAT WE DO
The Youth Development program is focused on
There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
Please come join us for a special fundraising event for the children of Haiti